Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



It is hard to believe that it has already been one week since we moved in our house. We are completley unpacked and loving our new home. Caden is really enjoying having his own toy room and back yard to play. We have caught him a few times in the back yard with his shorts and underwear down to his ankles "watering the grass" if you know what I mean!! Thanks to everyone who helped us move. We couldn't have done it without all the help. This Labor Day weekend has been really nice. We started out spending time with friends at the Oldham County football game Saturday night. It was fun watching a highschool game which I haven't done since highschool. Between highschool football, college football and Pro-football which Caden is exposed to almost everday, I think I know what sport he will be playing as soon as he is old enough. The boys really enjoyed watching the game and chasing each other around. Sunday my uncle Bryan had a cook-out which it was great to see my family from Lawrenceburg, KY. but, that night did not end well. My uncle Bryan ended up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder and a small fracture after him and Nick were playing some game in the back yard. He is going to be OK, but he was in a lot of pain. Today my dad had us over for a cook-out. So, I guess you could say I am ready for bed.

1 comment:

Casey Wallace said...

Cute pictures! Glad you all are getting settled in your new house and that the grass-watering has been taken care of for you. So nice of Caden to pitch in like that. haha :)