Saturday, August 16, 2008



What a summer...We have had a great time with friends and family. We are getting ready to move into our new house and I got a new job!!! Friday I accepted a position in Lagrange at a general surgery practice to be there new Practice Manager. I get to run the office with the exception of HR duties. I am so excited. This is a big step up from being a medical assistant, I am thrilled working closer to home and I am ready for the challange. The packing is almost done for the exception of last minute things. We get to look at these stupid boxes for one more week. We can't wait to get settled in our new home. Caden is officially potty trained. YEAH!!! no accidents and he wears his "undies" all day every day. As you can see from the pics he is very proud of himself and so are we. Well I guess the next post will be when we get moved in......

No comments: