Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Caden



Caden turned 3 yesterday and he had a wonderful birthday party thanks to all our friends and family. We deceided to have Caden's construction party at my dad and step-mom's house so we would have plenty of room to play and have fun. Thanks dad and Julie for all your help and lending us your house for the day ( : All the kids got hard hats, orange cone cups and played with trucks, balls, drums and just had fun. Caden loves all his great gifts from everyone, but I think just having everyone there to celebrate was the best part. Our little boy is growing so fast. Finally in his big boy bed, with his big boy haircut I guess the only thing next will be to have another baby.. But not until next year. Sorry grandma!! Caden also had a great time at Miller's birthday party last week. I think I will have to buy him an event calender ( : 2 more weeks and Savannah will be having her 3rd birthday. I think the kids really enjoy being kids and just getting to play with each other. Nick and I look at Caden and we are so thankful for the last 3 wonderful, healthy years with him.

1 comment:

Carrie, Brian and William said...

William had fun playing at your party, he loves his hard hat and tools you let him borrow!!