Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GONE FISHING.....
Here are those pictures I promised. Caden has really enjoyed daddy taking him fishing. This time I took corn for bait. Caden thought that was pretty funny. He is doing a great job reeling the fish in. The only problem is when we are waiting for the fish to bite, he goes through daddy's tackle box and throws lures and bobbers in the water. He still has a lot to learn!! I still get pretty nervous when he get's close to the water. I keep picturing myself jumping in after him. Hopefully that never happens!
Daddy's BIG catch...20 pound Grass Carp!!Good job Daddy!!

Look at me! I should have my own fishing show!!
"Toddler Fishing 101"


2 comments:

Casey Wallace said...

That's a big fish! Caden, you look so cute with your fishing pole!

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Adorable!!